Multifunctional devices are an essential information hub in organisations across all sectors. These devices scan, copy and print documentation, which can raise a concern for many companies that confidential or private data may be retrieved from the hard drive of these devices.
With the implementation of the POPI Act in July 2021, these concerns have become increasingly common, as every business is required to comply with POPIA standards.
Diverso is an authorized Konica Minolta dealer. Konica Minolta offers a comprehensive range of print and document security features, many of which are standard and available on our bizhub devices.
Device functions can be enabled, ensuring all data acquired by the device is secure:
• Changing the default administrator password on the device
• Enabling the HDD lock password
• When scanning, a user can enable encryption / password protected PDF
• Konica Minolta’s virus scanning solution, Bitdefender, is unique to the market, offering comprehensive protection for your Konica Minolta bizhub device(s)
• bizhub Secure provides an extra layer of comprehensive protection, ensuring that all your data remains your property, without interrupting the flow of data in your office
Contact Diverso today to address your POPIA concerns in the office automation arena.