Dear Diverso Partner
How often are you chasing after IT problems instead of running your business?
Diverso has expanded and we can now assist with your IT needs and fix problems as they arise. If you have an IT person or department, we can work together, or we can be your entire department – with low fees!
Remote Software Support
We offer remote software support for the month of April at R150.00 (for the first 30 min) to assist and enable you to effectively work remotely/from home.
- Do you have sufficient Anti-virus software to prevent local attacks or malware?
- Is your data secure and backed up?
- Can you work effectively from home or do you have trouble being productive?
- Can you manage and regulate your child’s screen time, online activities and safety with an easy smart phone app?
Send your request to email@example.com with your contact details; we will be in touch as soon as possible.
- If Diverso cannot solve your problem, there will be no charge; however, we will find a solution and get back to you with advice.
- Diverso also has monthly software retainer solutions per month (e.g. updating work stations, ensuring that anti-virus is up to date, setting up backups, etc.) structured as per your specific requirements. Contact us for pricing options.
Did you know?
- More than 100 billion business e-mails are sent and received each day. Just one in five of all emails sent are legitimate. In excess of 90% of current threats enter the organization through e-mail. It is imperative that, at a minimum, basic email fire-walling (anti-spam/anti-malware) must be in place for protection (Refer Barracuda Email Protection)
- Endpoint Protection needs to be in place (commonly known as Anti-virus) to prevent local attacks or malware that may get through the email security layer (Refer Bitdefender Anti-virus)
- Also known as a “safety net”, secure offsite backups should be in place as a last resort if data does get encrypted or damaged. In addition, this layer provides recovery of data damaged or lost due to human error. Encryption, Geo-location, and remote wipe to protect your data is also vital. (Refer GridStor Secure Cloud Backup)
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any additional information.
This article is a general information sheet and should not be used or relied on as professional advice. No liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions nor for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information herein. Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE).